Vaccines During Pregnancy
Jul 29, 2021
Vaccines in pregnancy
- Which provides better protection for both the mother and baby.
- Best to be taken between 27& 36 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pregnant women at high risk for getting infected can take Hep B vaccine (3 doses) in pregnancy >To protect herself and and the baby from infection.
Flu vaccine (inactivated)
- Can be taken in any trimester
Is it harmful to your baby?
- Always seek advice from a healthcare professional before taking a vaccine.
- Vaccines to be avoided in pregnancy
- Hepatitis A
- OPV/ IPV